Doing some home remodeling? The League of California Homeowners (LCH) will provide you with guidance on how to to hire a contractor, prepare a contract, establish a payment schedule, avoid a mechanics lien and what to do if your contractor is not performing.
|10 Tips to Keep Your Project on the Right Track
Tips and advice on how to ensure that your project stays on track
- Save on Your Utility Bill
- Make the Most of Your Tax Refund
- Selling a Home - Disclosure Requirements
- Mold - What's the Risk?
- Lead Poisoning In Your Home
- Home Buyers Checklist
- Pervious Concrete: An Eco-Friendly Solution to your Pavement Needs
- Cut Down on Junk Mail and Spam
- Home Energy “Myths”
- Money Matters
- Remodeling Tips